Disability Support Workers required across Melbourne
Independent Disability Services (IDS) are seeking Disability Support Workers across Melbourne. This is a great opportunity to work for an organisation where you can really make a difference while working within a supportive team environment.
The team at IDS seek to deliver a quality of service that other disability service providers find hard to match. Our reputation and client base is growing. Naturally, we want the best. After all, a good reputation is hard won and easily lost.
- Regular shifts
- Supportive team
- Above award pay + penalty rates
- Potential for permanent employment
- Passion, reliability and empathy, with a genuine desire to work with people of all ages and backgrounds living with a disability
- Have a qualification in disability or currently studying in disability or an allied discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Have current manual handling and first aid certificates
- A Victorian drivers licence and your own car
How to apply:
Email your CV with a copy of your manual handling and first aid certificates, to: firstname.lastname@example.org