Client Relationship Officer
Independent Disability Services has a vacancy for a hardworking and driven person who will be dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our clients (people with a disability).
- Full-time position based in Carlton;
- Generous salary with the option of salary packaging.
The successful applicant will be joining an energetic and supportive team in a role that is integral to the continued success of the organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implement the client’s directions efficiently and accurately;
- Manage client support rosters and act as the first point of contact for client enquiries;
- Develop meaningful relationships with the client and their supports;
- Manage new client enquiries and engagement;
- Oversee the work undertaken by IDS disability support staff.
- Excellent customer services skills;
- High level IT skills across a range of platforms;
- Outstanding problem-solving skills;
- Experience managing and rostering staff.
How to apply:
Applicants should submit their CV together with a covering letter detailing their experience and qualifications by clicking the apply button or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be required to undertake a psychometric test and police check.