Full-time, part-time (minimum 30 hours) permanent and casual positions
- Immediate start;
- Regular shifts;
- Supportive team;
- Above award + penalty rates.
IDS has a number of vacancies for Disability Support Workers across Melbourne. This is a great opportunity to work in an organisation where you can make a difference to the lives of our clients within a supportive team environment.
- Qualification in Disability;
- Current manual handling and first aid certificate;
- An understanding of person-centred practices;
- Own vehicle and Victorian driver licence;
- Experience, working with clients with high needs and intellectual disabilities;
- High-level communication skills.
- Current medication training;
- Demonstrated skills in supporting people with high needs;
- Flexibility and a willingness to work morning, evenings weekends and night shift;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
For more information and how to apply:
Applicants should submit their CV together with a covering letter detailing their experience and qualifications by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be required to undertake a criminal history check.