The IDS Case Management team work with a range of people, many of whom have complex needs or deteriorating health. The team is skilled at encouraging our clients to exercise control over their lives, working with them to develop strategies that will aid them to reach their goals.
We assist clients with access to the supports they require, seeking opportunities for them to learn new skills, access education or employment, or gett out and about in the community.
Referrals can be made by individuals, family members, carers, health professionals and other service providers.
- Establishing personal goals which will enhance their quality of life and community participation, working with them to achieve these goals;
- Providing information on, and accessing, recreation and leisure services;
- Assisting with funding applications for recreation/attendant care hours;
- Transitioning from hospital following hospital admission;
- Linking individuals with specialist training and employment services.
If you would like to find out more about our Case Management services, telephone: 03 9340 5100 or email: email@example.com